Range of Care
RetireEASE clients enjoy independence in the comfort and safety of their own homes while receiving one-on-one care from a qualified, trustworthy Companion Aide. Companion and Personal Care Our clients enjoy independence in the comfort and safety of their own homes while receiving one-on-one care from a qualified, trustworthy Companion Aide. Read more about the training our caregivers receive click here.
Why Choose RetireEase Services?
Our Professional Caregiver Services At RetireEase we pride ourselves on the quality and compassion of our caregivers. We understand that it may be a difficult decision to bring someone into your home and therefore we are sensitive to your specific needs. We are a compassionate and caring team of professional caregivers. We are dedicated to serving you and will do everything we can to make it easy and comfortable for you to continue living at home. We understand your desire to remain independent and to avoid moving into an Assisted Living Facility, a Skilled Nursing Facility, or even into the home of a caring family member. As they say, “home is where the heart is”, and therefore our focus is to keep you or your loved ones at home. Living in your own home, avoiding loss of friends, loss of possessions, loss of what is known and familiar, loss of independence, and loss of freedom. All of this will bring less stress and more enjoyment to your life.
Three Areas of Focus:
1. Safety of our Clients Background Checks
- Personal and professional references
- Nationwide FBI criminal history
- Driving records through DMV
- Drug testing
- Conducted by our Care Managers
- During scheduled hours
- Before/after scheduled hours
Telephone System for Time Tracking
- Ensures caregivers are working actual shift
- Reduces payroll errors
- Reduces billing errors/disputes
2. Professionalism of our CaregiversBonded/Insured
- We maintain Workers’ Compensation coverage for all our caregivers
- We carry professional liability insurance
- All of our caregivers are bonded
- ICPed Training for all caregivers
- Certified Companion Aide (CCA)
- Certified Hospice Companion Aide (CHCA)
- Monthly on-going training on rotating topics
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Disease, Diabetes, Stroke and Arthritis by State Licensed DHEC
- base pay
- Compensation depending upon amount of training and availability
- Caregiver recognition programs for teamwork and exceptionalism
3. Consistency of Care Caregiver Placement
- Same caregiver assigned for the full term, not changing on a weekly basis
- Matching skills and personalities of clients and caregivers
- Excellent training opportunities
- Several certification programs offered
- Monthly training on rotating topics
Supervision by Our Team
- Mentoring for all new caregivers
- Responsible for yearly evaluations
- Share on-call duties
- Serve as “Coaches” for caregivers
Same Quality of Care for All 3 Counties
- Lexington, Richland and Kershaw
Are you concerned about your senior parents’ well-being?
Or, are you a senior that needs care giving but wants to stay independent and in your own home?
RetireEase is pleased to offer you a complementary assessment.
|Richland Lexington Kershaw||Camden Lugoff Chapin Irmo Forest Acres Blythewood West Columbia|