Professional In-Home Care Services for Seniors
Our motto of “Making Home Care Easy” are not just words we say at RetireEASE because they sound great. It is primary goal is to ease your burden and ensure that you have complete peace of mind by provide you with the best in-home caregivers in the industry. We are dedicated to bring you professional affordable services in your home and to ensure your satisfaction by being available to our clients 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. Companionship Our desire is for your loved one to achieve the quality of life they desire with the level of assisted companionship that is needed for that to happen.
- Reading books, friendly conversation
- Writing letters to friends, making photo albums
- Playing games and rediscovering hobbies
- Help with gardening, crafts
- Assist with evening and tuck-in
- Assist with morning and wake-up
- Stimulate mental awareness
- Plan visits, outings and trips
Personal Care As limitations evolve, basic hygiene can become a challenge. It is important to us that your family member maintain their dignity and be cared for properly. Medication reminders
- Help selecting clothing and grooming
- Incontinence care (IC), showering/bathing needs
- Assistance with toileting
Food/Meals Let us help you plan and prepare tasty and healthy meals, while keeping in mind any dietary restriction or health concerns you are your loved one may have.
- Monitoring diet and meal planning
- Preparing grocery lists and meals
- Checking for food expiration
Homemaking When you need a helping hand because the most basic daily tasks have become overwhelming, we’re here to help.
- Appointment reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Laundry and ironing
- Taking out garbage
- Organizing closets
- Changing linens
- De-cluttering assistance
- Watering plants
- Making beds
- Pet care
Outings/Errands Our desire is for our clients to be happy and active! If your loved one has an activity they adore but can no longer drive, let us provide the transportation needed.
- Shopping for groceries or clothing
- Picking up prescriptions and dry cleaning
- Dining out and visiting friends
- Transporting to doctors appointments
- Attending club meetings
- Attending plays or concerts
Are you concerned about your senior parents’ well-being?
Or, are you a senior that needs care giving but wants to stay independent and in your own home?
RetireEase is pleased to offer you a complementary assessment.
|Richland Lexington Kershaw||Camden Lugoff Chapin Irmo Forest Acres Blythewood West Columbia|