RetireEASE employs the best In Home Caregivers!
At RetireEASE, we strive to provide a superior service to all of our clients. Our commitment to excellence and our solid reputation as in-home care specialists make us the premier home care company in the Midlands.
We have achieved this reputation because our Caregivers are the “Cream of the Crop.” Our Caregivers are totally committed, highly qualified and carefully selected individuals who are personally and thoroughly screened, bonded and insured. Most importantly our caregivers are dependable and extraordinarily caring of others.
In addition to their previous experience, our Caregivers receive continuous training that includes certified ICPed, Companion Aide© program and ongoing monthly training meetings.
We are currently looking for compassionate, caring and dependable Caregivers who are interested in making a difference in the lives of our elderly clients and their families by providing them with the best possible in-home, non-medical care available.
You provide a service that eases the burden on families, gives peace of mind to concerned loved ones, and hope for clients to live independently and remain in their own home for years to come. Many of our caregivers are active seniors themselves who develop long-term, satisfying relationships with our clients.
- Clean SLED check and driving record. * Minor infractions will be reviewed on an individual basis and may disqualify you from being hired
- Working phone number with message capability and a frequently checked email address
- Reliable transportation and valid drivers license
- Online Application
- A list of personal and professional references. * Please list only individuals familiar with your or your work history
- Starting Pay is based on our 4 tier structure, qualifications and availability
- List any previous Certifications and/or Licenses you have held in the past
- Availability to work – Days, Nights, Weekends, Holidays and/or additional hours
- Experience and Background working with the elderly, care giving, or professional personal care
RetireEASE Senior Services is a family owned company specializing in In-Home Senior Care. We offer a tier pay structure that rewards you based on skills and availability, excellent benefits and opportunity to earn incentives, flexible work hours and lots of fun.
But the most important reason you will want to work for RetireEASE, is that we provide you with the possibility of making a difference in the lives of you clients. If that is important to you, then we want to hear from you! Call us at (803) 865-5033, today!
|Richland Lexington Kershaw||Camden Lugoff Chapin Irmo Forest Acres Blythewood West Columbia|